Episode #32: Watercolor Techniques
In this episode of Ink It Up! with Jessica TV I’ll show you two quick and easy watercolor techniques that you can start using in your card making. With a blender pen and a little ink you can watercolor beautiful images, but when you watercolor with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush… WOW! It adds some shimmer and shine to your cards and is just as easy.
So let’s get started! Watch now to learn these watercolor techniques.
Supplies Used in Video:
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Basic Black 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Pink Pirouette 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Pop Of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
Tools & Adhesive